In honor of Mother’s Day, I wanted to give a shout-out to my mom! Here are just some of the reasons to be thankful for Mom:
- She gave me life. Pregnancy and childbirth are no walk in the park!
- Her unconditional love. Who else loves you even when you screw up?
- All those sleepless nights. Sorry about that!
- Finding things. Moms have special powers for finding hopelessly lost objects.
- Feeding me. Thanks for keeping us healthy and cooking such delicious food!
- Giving great advice.
- Being a great role model.
- Being a great teacher. Some of life’s greatest lessons are not learned in school, but at home, by Mom.
- Being a fan. Your mother thinks you’re the greatest.
- Comfort. When you were little there was nothing like being soothed by a hug from your mom.
- Being a friend.
- All those sacrifices. Being a parent means sacrificing big time!
- Her patience. Okay…Most of the time!
- Living with me as teenagers. No explanation needed.
- Being my chauffeur. All those hours shuttling us to school, practice, play dates, and everywhere else.
Thank you, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!